Sunday, January 08, 2006

Dubai, Dubai

AND YES, I am back in Dubai.
Barely a day has passed and I am already starting to miss Singapore.
I hate this feeling.
Just that, things was so different during the past 2 weeks. Lived a farytale that ended with tears.

Sorry I have not been blogging nor reply to all the tags.
My computer and other items were stolen by the movers since they had to pack it in by the 4th. Since then, I had no internet connection, no SCV, no radio.
IT WAS TORTURING MAN!!
Surprisingly internet connection in Dubai is super fast.
Which is damn cool?
IT'S COLD RIGHT NOW.
14 DEGRESS :/
MY SINGAPORE NUMBER ISNT WORKING MAN
SO IF THERE'S A NEED TO CONTACT ME FOR THE MEANTIME, PLEASE SMS TO MY DUBAI NUMBER (WHICH IS GNG TO BE CHARGED AS OVERSEAS RATE) OR WAIT FOR FURTHER NOTICE (:


Although it has already been days since it happened, it is still fresh in my memory.
My Sweet Sixteen celebration was made enjoyable with the company of friends and family.
Had a wonderful day of pizza!
Thanks to Eilynn and Amelia, I had the chance to do a lot of catching up with school friends that I have not managed to meet up with. Went to school with Rachel and it felt weird walking around in home clothes, watching our peers go through a day's lesson.
Dearest basketball and my best friend threw me a surprise party that totally caught me off guard!
Surprisingly, my mom had helped them too.
We gobbled down 2 LARGE STUFF CRUST PIZZA
30 PIECES OF CHICKEN
3 LARGE JARS OF PEPSI
2 GARLIC BREAD
A SLICE OF CHEESE CAKE EACH
And god knows what else went down out stomach that night.
But in the end, it doesn't matter how everything was planned or what we were eating.
What matters most was the company.
How could anyone have asked for a better celebration?

BASKETBALL TEAM:
I AM GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS WILL TRY YOUR VERY BEST FOR THE UPCOMING MATCHES.
IT DOESN'T KILL TO TRY.
REMEMBER YOU WILL BE PLAYING THE MATCHES WITH INTENTIONS OF WINNING NOT FOR ME, NOT FOR THE SCHOOL, BUT FOR YOURSELF.
IN THE END, THE VICTORY GOES TO YOU.
IM WILL BE ANTICIPATING YOUR RESULTS.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL DURING THE MATCHES.
DON'T GET INJURED.
REMEMBER EVERY BASKET COUNTS.
GO STMARGS!!

Since the 4th, have not done much other than resting at home.
Had to catch the plane on the 7th so anyway, there wasn't much time to be doing anything anyway. It was so hard to actually walk through those gates on the actual date but ohwell, there was no choice. Had friends who came to send me off. Thank you very much. But even so, those who could not make it did give me a call or sms. Im sorry I have not managed to reply to your sms . Was very busy. Will do it as soon as possible.
SIA showed pretty good movies but I was too tired.
Slept through the entire plane ride and BOOM!
HELLO DUBAI!



TAGS:

SUGAA: EH KAU!! STOP BELAJAR-ING MAN. YOU DONT KNOW HOW STRESSFUL IT IS FOR ME TO SEE YOU STUDYING!! TAPI, I HOPE KAU DO WELL UNTUK O LEVELS KAU. MAAF AKU TAK SEMPAT CAKAP GOODBYE SEBELUM AKU PERGI. WALAUBAGAIMANAPUN, TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK. JGN LUPA KEEP IN CONTACT DAN SEKALI-KALI, UPDATE AKU LA A BIT PASAL SI MAMAT.

ANTI-SOCIAL: eh thanks for coming but AGAIN!! YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE?! OR EVEN A HUG MAN! TRYING TO BE COOL IS IT HUH?! LEAVING WITHOUT TELLING ME! haha looks like we have to wait till i come back to actually catch a movie. YOU HAVE EXACTLY 2 YEARS, or more, TO SAVE UP AND TREAT ME TO MANY MANY MOVIES. eh, my blog skin not THAT BAD OKAY.

PANADOL PARTNER: HAHA THANKS MAN (: IT SURE WAS NICE TO SEE YOU NOT EATING A PANADOL!! TAKE CARE LAH!

PIGLET: YOU KNOW THE FALL, haha your knee ALMOST hit me at where the sun doesnt shine okay! IT MISSED BY ONLY A BIT (: OHMAN, THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL PARTY. YOU STUFFED ME DOWN WITH SO MUCH PIZZA MAN. I MISS YOU SO MUCH LAH. TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR STUDIES. DONT PLAY PLAY SO MUCH ALRD IN CLASS AH. ESP WITH THAT ORANGE/ WHITE ELECTRONIC THING (:


wei: GRANDMA, THANKS FOR COMING. HAHA IT SURE WAS NICE TO CATCH UP WITH YOU AGAIN ((:

prema: I WISH I HAD TIME TO STAY TILL YOU GUYS ENDED but I had to meet a friend and i was already late. IT WAS SO SAD TO LEAVE, WATCHING YOU GUYS HAVE TRNG MAN. I sure hope my lil note helps. ALTHOUGH the handwriting was bad, IT WAS WRITTEN WITH WORDS THAT CAME FROM MY HEART OKAY. I am glad to be your motivation. DONT LET ME DOWN OKAY. It has been my pleasure helping you guys out. TAKE CARE. I LOVE YOU MANY MANY.

SONIA!: HAHAH WE HAD 4 LARGE PIZZAS TO EAT MAN. I SHALL TREAT YOU TO CAMEL MILK AS A DRINK ONE DARE. PREPARE YOURSELF. HAHAH. I MISS MY EATING PARTNER LAH!!

SON': HEY BOY!! HAHA IM SO PROUD OF YOU ((: remember to not think that way anm cuz you know it will never happen. BETTER RMB TO MSG ME THE RESULTS OKAY!! I will try to check you blog often to check on your matches and all so UPDATE YEAH. I MISS YOU LOADS. PLEASE TAKE CARE DURING THE MATCH. REMEMBER ABOUT THE STARRING? SERIOUSLY, IT WILL HELP. I LOVE YOU ((:

PENNY: HAAH OH NO WORRIES. I GOT YOUR SMS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. BETTER PROVE TO ME THAT NETBALLERS CAN PLAY BASKETBALL WELL OKAY.

AMELIA: HUG HUG!! HAHA ITS OKAY. THANKS FOR COMING MAN. SERIOUSLY. I KNOW KNOW. WINNIE THE POOH FILE. AHAHA KAU BETUL TAK NAK BARBIE FILE KE? ATAU OTHER BRANDS?

TURKEY(: HAHA SORRY FOR THE MESSY HANDWRITTING LAH.. WAS IN A RUSH MAN. YOU BETTER DO WELL AH. AND LOOSE SOME WEIGHT MAN. I LOVE YOU MANY MANY SEXY TURKEY!!

STEPH!: AHA. WHO CHEATED WHO'S FEELINGS AGAIN (:

yin2: HAHAH I WISH MAN.